Choosing the right snacks during your day will keep your energy levels and good health on track.
1. Ceres Organics Rice Crackers
Eight crackers with avocado spread on top. This tasty and satisfying snack contains protein and fibre to keep you sustained. This is also a low-sodium snack.
2. Small handful of raw almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and dried apricots
A crunchy and savoury, substantial snack with protein, iron and fibre.
3. Leda Nutrition Baked Fruit Filled Bars (Triple Berry Flavour)
These bars contain real fruit and are in convenient individually wrapped serves. They are low in fat and saturated fat and also low in sodium.
4. Moosies Milk Freeze Chocolate & Strawberry
These mini flavoured milk freezes are a refreshing snack for warmer weather.
5. Gluten-free birdseed slice
This tasty homemade slice is perfect for the school or work lunchbox.
6. Baby carrots and cherry tomatoes
One cup or more provides a low-kilojoule snack with fibre and a boost of the antioxidant beta-carotene.
7. Venerdi Six Seeds Gluten Free toast with a little Ceres Organics Almond Butter
This delicious, substantial snack is low in saturated fats and sugars.
8. Real Foods Corn Thins with Orgran Gluten Free Pasta Spirals in Tomato Sauce
Give spaghetti on toast a twist with this 773kJ substantial snack. This combo is a good source of fibre and protein while low in fat and saturated fat.
9. Pitango Solo Organic Thai Pumpkin Soup
This delicious single serve soup pouch is just the thing to warm you up and keep hunger pangs at bay.
10. Sunrise Gluten Free Rice Crackers (multi pack)
Packed in convenient snack-sized portions, these are a great ‘on-the-go portable snack’. A healthy option, low in fat (<1g) and low in sugars (1g per serve).